Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Black, white and a summer top


It's very easy to incorporate summer clothes in your winter outfits. This is a very obvious way: layer a summer top with something contrasting and with longer sleeves! Here is a strapless top from Zara (bought almost a decade ago...) worn on top of an Attrativo white shirt.


I love the pattern on that top, enhanced with tiny beads. The fact that it's black doesn't really give it a "summery" look (come to think about it - I only wear it during the winter!!) 


To spice it up a bit I wore an Urban Outfitters belt on top of the plain fabric one, that came with the skirt. I love wearing two belts and I'm trying to remember the blogger that rocks 4 belts in an outfit (!!) and give you a link - to at least prove that I'm not crazy - but.... me and my scrambled notes..!


I kept the bottom-half simple with black opaque tights and black Hunter  shoes.

 
I had a lot of accessories in my head for this outfit but I was running late for coffee with the girls in my block-of-flats!! (I promise I'll make it up to you concerning jewellery...)


Outfit:

Skirt - Attrativo
Shirt - Attrativo
Top - Zara
Belt - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment