Saturday, April 9, 2011

Quickie outfit post!

                  Hey!! It's the weekend!! Yayyy!
Here I am catching some of the morning sun!  First time I felt so warm and I think spring is here to stay this time! No more cold days! 


Outfit:

Skirt - I&D, local store
Top - Asos
Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Scarf - gift
Belt - Really old/can't remember
Shoes - Hunter
Glasses - Dior


 That's not a mean look... It's a "too hot for spring, maybe we should go for swimming?" look!


See you next time!

8 comments:

  1. That's a great skirt! Crazy print and enough colours to go with everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I've bought it for 50 euro, but it was a decade ago! I've worn it many-many times since then! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you cute?! Can I get you a drink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the skirt and the mix of colours you have here. You look great. Hooray for some warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's how I felt about Spring today. It was SO NICE. So was the day before (and the day before that). Is it really here to stay? I've been catching rays as much as I can!

    I got yer email...will be replying back to it soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure Shy!! That's why I've been dressing up all that time - to get a drink invitation - finally I did it!! My continent or yours? Haha! ~Kisses~

    Hey Emma! Thanks! It's so nice to get all these compliments!

    ....and hooray for spring! No worries Ashley dear - I know it was a long, boring email! Kisses to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for weekend, sun, and warmth! Let's hope it sticks around! :D ♥ Leia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your scaaaaarf!!!!xixi ;-)))

    ReplyDelete